- 403 Oldsmobile engine
- Approximately 168,000 original miles
- Custom exterior paint job
- Original Palm Beach interior layout w/ updated
- Mauve colored carpeting throughout
- Matching(mauve) center console between Flexsteel
captains and copilots swivel seats
- Permanent rear full size bed (6" foam mattress)
over original gaucho seats
- Side wet bath
- Fender flares and T-skirts at wheel wells
- Full kitchen w/3 burner propane cooktop, propane oven
and GE microwave
- Double sink w/new kitchen sink faucet
- Refrigerator w/separate freezer above - both operate
on 12 volt or 110 volt
- Plenty of storage
- Propane furnace for heat along w/electric heat strip
in roof air system
- Roof air and engine air - both work well
- McNeal replacement dash w/ extra gauges
- Cruise control
- New front windshields last year
- Tinted windows all around
- Ramco side view mirrors for great visibility
- New(last year) Optima batteries - house
- Collapsible TV antenna on roof
- Newer ceramic toilet in bathroom
- New hot water heater last year
- Alcoa aluminum wheels(7)
- 16" BF Goodrich(motorhome rated) tires (new
last year - approx. 11,000 mi.)
- Built in vacuum system
- Dometic full length awning passenger side
- Two separate Dometic awnings driver side
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 6kw Onan generator - runs good, starts easy
- New (Sept. '15) 40 amp DC to AC converter
- 20 gallon fresh water tank.
- 20 gallon holding tank.
- 50 gallon fuel tank.
- Macerator and 3" gravity sewer dump line.
- Ragusa entry foldable step.
- Ragusa radiator protection shield.
- Engine vents at sides of coach (at belt line).
- Matching spare tire cover.
- Matching large storage pod on top.
- Ladder at rear and roof rails at top
It has always been well maintained and cared for. Both engine and tranny have been worked on as needed over the years, but have never needed to be totally rebuilt or replaced. Stored inside during winters, not driven in snow, ice, or salt, and extremely well sorted and appointed. It is located in Kingsland, Tx. (about 1 1/2 hrs NW of Austin, Tx.) Reason for selling: This is the best of my 3 GMC Classic coaches and I just have not figured out how to drive all 3 of them - one for each foot is enough!