- Parts coach
- 17,164 miles. Speedometer turned over one time.
- 403 engine has 3310 Holly carb w/vacuum secondaries
- Edelbrock intake manifold
- Chrome valve covers & air cleaner. Runs great.
- Trany rebuilt by that guy in Memphis who also put in lower ratio final drive. This upgrade will put
you over the hill or mountain ahead of all when caravanning.
- Radiator needs repair due to wrong pressure cap on last trip - therefore this coach will need to be towed.
- American Eagle polished aluminum wheels with 24k gold hubs
- WSW tires were original BFG raised white letters with white walls buffed in by Discount Tire & Tucker White-Walling of Lakewood, CO.
- Super(Buick type) engine air intakes (inlayed fiberglass) my design.
- Pedestal mirrors on front of coach. Inlayed fiberglass, my design.
- Rectangular head lights with driving lights in place of parking/directional lights.
- Inlayed fiberglass fender flares including rear skirt and fiberglass bumper covers front and rear. These three items
were from a Florida company. The bumper covers brought the coach into the 90's and I
inlayed the flares.
- Three directional lights on each side of grill, my choice.
- Spare tire cover,fiberglass from that Florida Co. Contains two spares
- Two large storage compartments (fiberglass, my design) inlayed into fiberglass cover on rear
bumper. Driver's side has separate locking compartment for dump hose.
- Interior is standard Coachman rear bath.
- New original air bags installed three and a half years
Ago. I bought these from a St. Louis Co.some time ago and kept them in stock.